Did you know that the Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa is a popular destination and vacation club in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico? Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa vacation club members choose this property time and time again for all their vacation getaways in paradise. Each of the units have breathtaking beachfront views, and the units have décor in warm and welcoming earthy tones. In addition, the resort was constructed with eco-friendly materials, and is located on Medano Beach, which is a very popular beach in Cabo. The resort has several amazing views that vacation club members can’t get enough of, which include the El Arco Rock Formation and Land’s End. Continue to read below to learn more information about Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa where paradise awaits.
- The Villa del Palmar Cabo Junior Suites are perfect for a romantic getaway with your sweetheart. The Junior Suites are excellent for one person or couples. The Junior Suites come with 2 double beds or 1 queen size bed. There are Travertine marble accents in the bathrooms, and a kitchen that is fully equipped with a breakfast bar, and a terrace or balcony that is private.
- The Villa del Palmar Cabo One Bedroom Suites have more space than just the average studio unit. The One Bedroom Suites has nearly 900 square feet, which is great if you will be traveling with your friends or family members. The bedroom has a king size bed with a bathroom and its own bathtub for soaking. There is also a fully equipped kitchen, open dining room, and a private balcony with breathtaking sea views. Just off the living area there is an additional bathroom, which is perfect when friends and family members join you on vacation.
- The Villa del Palmar Cabo Two Bedroom Suites come with a master bedroom with a private bathroom, along with two additional bedrooms. In the living room, there is a pull-out sofa bed that is comfortable when you have extra guests. The kitchen is fully equipped with an open concept dining area, and there is a second bedroom and bathroom, so everyone will have their own space. This suite also comes with a private terrace where you and your guests can drink a glass of sparkling champagne to start your vacation in paradise just right.
- The Villa del Palmar Cabo Presidential Three Bedroom Suites comes with 2,500 square feet of luxurious space. There are 3 master bedrooms with their own bathrooms and bedrooms contain either a king or queen-sized bed. There are Travertine marble accents in the bathrooms, and sunken tubs for a romantic bubble bath. In the living area, the sofa has a pull-out bed, and the entertainment area and lounging spaces are spacious and comfortable. The kitchen is fully equipped with a dining area that 8 people can sit comfortably at. The views of the Sea of Cortez will leave you in awe when you are on the private terrace.
- Villa del Palmar Cabo – Spa Treatments: You will want to make an appointment at the resort spa so you can be pampered while you are enjoying your Mexico vacation. The Desert Spa at Villa del Palmar Cabo has over 30,000 square feet. You can get a beauty treatment or enjoy a relaxing massage. There is also a gym that is fully equipped with the latest equipment so you can work out, too. The Kids Club is available for parents wanting alone time, and your kids will be safe and taken care of and have a little fun of their own.
Paradise awaits at Villa del Palmar Cabo. Villa del Palmar Beach Resort has many amazing accommodations, services, fine dining, and great swimming pools. Are you interested in becoming a member with the best vacation club in Mexico? If so, then contact Palmar Cabo today!
You should read: Villa del Palmar – Is it a Scam?